V99 3PLY - Langley Hospice Mask | Gradient
A portion of the proceeds from every mask sold will benefit the Langley Hospice Society and directly support their efforts and commitment to providing emotional, practical and spiritual support for people who are living with a terminal illness, their family and friends, throughout the last stages of illness, at the time of death and bereavement.
For more information please visit Langley Hospice Society
Our medATAC V99 3ply Easy-Breathe Mask provides ultimate comfort and breathability. The V99 3PLY ensures maximum protection and is reusable and features a 3-layer 99% PFE certified non-woven polypropylene filter which meets the ASTM Level 3 surgical test standard.
- Outer Fabric Layer: V-Block water resistant coating applied as an exterior coating to the medATAC face mask to protect the user from microbes and germs.
- Soft inner next to skin woven polyester comfort layer
- Pliable nose clip
- Machine Washable - guaranteed to last up to 60 washes depending on usage environment.
- Country of Origin: 100% MADE IN CANADA
- Adult: M / L : 5"H X 6.5”W
- Adult: XS / S: 4”H X 5.75”W
- Child: 4”H X 5”W
Please note that our masks are not designed as a replacement for N95, surgical or medical grade masks.
Due to the nature of the product this mask is excluded from our returns policy.