- ATAC has the ability to match to exact pantone colors. Using base CMYK formulations for a given pantone color that will vary depending on the type of ink, paper and fabric being used.
- ATAC produces its custom color recipes that have been painstakingly matched to a coated pantone book to ensure the best accuracy. This ensures our ability to replicate your client's unique brand colors that would be otherwise impossible to find with regular stock product.
- To view our pantone chart Click Here
Why Choose ATAC
Pantone & Colour Matching Services
Never Out Of Stock
- All our custom apparel is 100% made to order in our Langley BC, Canada facility.
- Nothing is sitting on a shelf and we don't rely on conventional inventory models.
- ATAC sources fabrics from North American mills that are insulated from the challenges currently being experienced with sourcing and delivery of overseas materials.
- Guaranteed color accuracy on reorders even years after the intial order.
Low Minimum Orders
- Flexibility is key with sublimation. ATAC curates the digital proof files for all previous projects we have ever done.
- Didn't order as many tops as you need? Reorders are always available and will match the initial order exactly.
- We have been able to save the day for past customers looking to order projects that are over 10 years old.
Unrestricted Colour, Design & Logo Placements
- Full custom dye sublimated apparel is pricier than regular decoration methods. However comparing screen printing and emboirdery to sublimation is like asking your team to create art assets with crayons rather than digital art tools.
- Why limit your projects to a small number of colors and set print areas when you can harness unlimited colors and graphic design?
Never Peel, Crack, or Fade
- Crisp, vivid colors and graphics that look the same as the day they were purchased even years after washing.
- All colors are infused into the fabrics and will never wash out.
Quality Control Process
All of our orders go through our 3-step quality check before we ship them out.
Design Review - Our in-house graphic artists check every graphic file for quality before fulfilment. The artists evaluate if the image needs any adjustments before going to print.
Pantone and Design Test - We run a final quality check after the tester has been printed on to the selected fabric to ensure there are no colour or design flaws.
Finishing Review - Fulfillment specialists check for production and design quality prior to any order being fulfilled.
Submit a request to our design team
Fill out the request form below and we’ll get back to you (Mon–Fri) with a quote for the job.